Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy Weekends Ahead...First weekend Sandy's Batchelorette Party

Nick & I have three very busy weekends ahead...actually only 2 more :)

1. May 30th is Sandy's Batchelorette Party in Cleveland!
2. June 6th is Bob & Nicole's Wedding in Columbus!
3. June 13th is Sandy & Christian's Wedding in Cleveland!

Some time during this time we still need to find time to finish the baby's room. Lets just hope this baby doesn't decide to come earlier than 37 weeks and 2 days!


Here is an updated picture of me at 34 weeks & 2 days (May 25th). The belly is still growing strong, and I am still feeling great!




May 30th was Sandy's Batchelorette party in Cleveland, OH. The festivities started out with "sexy dance lessons," which will come in useful on the honeymoon. I decided to just stand behind the camera, and let everyone else participate.

The dance instructor was very outgoing, and made the event fun for everyone.


As you can see by these moves, there were very good reasons on why I decided to sit this one out :)


After dance lesson's Sandy opened her gifts, which included many new outfits!
We were then picked up by a 22 person stretch limo, and dropped off to dance the night away in downtown Cleveland!

Sandy and her sister, Robin
Here is a picture from the back of the limo.
Sandy practicing some of the moves she learned in the "dance lessons."

A great time was had by all!

2 comments:

And Now There Are Four said...

You look great! If you're belly is as big as mine, I'm sure getting in and out of bed has started to become a little more interesting. My weekly appointments started today. I'm not dilated at all, so I'm hoping we make it to the end of this month. I'm not ready to have this baby just yet...

Grace said...

The pictures of Sandy's bachelorette party are awesome! Looks like you all had a ton of fun! ...and your belly is so cute!!! Is she moving a lot?