Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

29 Years Old!

May 17th I celebrated my 29th birthday! I think I might just be 29 for a few more years :) It was great celebrating my birthday in Bellbrook with the family. I can't remember the last time it actually worked out for me to be in-town.


Nick surprised me with some beautiful flowers.

And got rewarded with a kiss...

Our "little" family!


Emilee decided to help with blowing out the candles.... Ice cream cake is my absolute favorite! This one had a chocolate ice cream bottom, raspberry on top, and was surrounded with vanilla ice cream! Too bad it would melt in the car, and we couldn't take the leftovers home with us!


Emilee also helped with opening the presents. Nick decided to take a nice little nap. I guess he was still recovering from Bob's bachelor party the night before.


Tara went ahead and painted everyone's toe nails in bright pink!


I'm not sure if this bench is really made to take this much weight! However, it some how managed to survive the picture :)

1 comment:

And Now There Are Four said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah! It looks like you had a great time with the family and Nick. You look great too!

Thanks for the comment on the blog. It really wasn't until the other day that I actually had that moment where I realized the baby has to come out. I really wasn't thinking about it during the birthing classes. Not sure which one of us will go first, but I hope we both have fast, easy and as painless as possible deliveries. I cannot believe we have less than six weeks to go. Where did the time go? It's nice to have someone I know with the same due date :)

Tell Nick both Mike and I said hello (and the basement looks fantastic!).