Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sandy & Christian's Wedding - June 13th

Sandy & Christian's wedding...June 13th, 2009...and finally the last of my crazy busy weekends! Time for some relaxing...and "nesting". I can't wait to have the baby's room finished!



Here is a picture of the happy couple enjoying a glass of champagne on the limo ride after the church ceremony.

The limo took us to the beach for some fun and "romantic" pictures!

Here is a picture of the girls!! Isn't everyone just so pretty!

The reception was at the old court house in downtown Cleveland, and absolutely beautiful.
Cake cutting...Didn't get too crazy!
Yes...I did look huge in the dress...and some how managed to survive the shoes...I think I am still paying for it though. (I tried to "squeeze" the picture a little...does that help?)
Best of all it was great catching up with everyone!! (Picture: Me, Jessi, Bethany, Kristen & Katie) We need to do this more often. Oh yeah, we have Bethany's wedding in the fall!!

1 comment:

Grace said...

The pictures are great! Sandy looked beautiful! ...and Hannah, when I looked at the picture of you I actually thought...wow, she doesn't look big at all! And I am amazed that you survived those shoes! Sorry to miss all the fun! I miss you guys! -Mindi