A great time was had by all at Nicole & Bob's wedding. It was held in downtown Columbus, OH.

The wedding party visited the Ohio State Buckeye stadium.

Both the ladies.....

and the guys enjoyed "playing" on the field.

Here are a few shots of the cake eating..

or should I say smashing :)


Well I tried to get all dressed up...this is the best I could do.

That's one way to get the garter off!!

Even Tom and Joyce Buchman got into the festivities.
1 comment:
You looked great at the wedding! You were lucky it was in Ohio and not Miami...finding a non-black dress was not easy.
How's the baby's room coming along? If Nick needs/wants the instructions we used for the bookcase, send me your email (shannontedeschi@gmail.com) and I'll forward them on. We used them as a guideline. If I could make one suggestion, space the shelves out more than 12 inches (you'd be surprised how big the books can be) and angle the rods slightly. We sometimes have difficulty pulling the books out.
I had my weekly appointment today. I'm dilated 2cm. We have an ultrasound on Monday to see how big the baby is to determine whether or not I'll need to have a c-section. I cannot believe our babies are full-term on Saturday. Where did the last 37 weeks go?
We'll have to meet up next time we're in Michigan visiting my family :)
Post a Comment