Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Lens & Camera Classes!

I was so excited to get a new lens for my camera this Christmas!! Not that I had a clue how to use it or what it did to make it so fancy.  Fortunately, the new lens also came with a 2 hour personal camera class with my cousin in-law, Cory Weaver.  Cory owns a art gallery at the fancy mall near my parents house, and does the "letter photography".  Click here to see his fabulous work!

So yes, I am praticing with my new lens, and keeping my camera on "manual mode".  Good think I have some great subjects to pratice on!

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures!  Probably can't quite quit my day job, but a fun hobby for the evenings.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Hannah! Manual mode is tricky! Your pictures look great!