Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy! (aka Nick)

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Hubby!  I can't say his 32nd Birthday was his craziest one, but I am sure it was a very special one.  It was his first birthday with two kiddos!  What can be better than that? 

We even got do do a date night on Nick's birthday this year.  Miss Missa came over to watch the kids for the evening.  Missa is Miss T's daughter, and helps take care of the kids a few days during the week.  This was actually the first time we had a babysitter over to the house!  It obviously wasn't too stressful, as we completely trusted Missa, and knew the kids loved her.   It was a surprise having Missa over, and was fun that Nick found out the surprise when he picked up the kids that night, and Brooke kept saying "Missa come to my house, Missa come to my house!"

We celebrated with a small chocolate ice cream cake...mmm....mmm.

Brooke was great at singing Happy Birthday Daddy.



Both kids were happy to help blow out the candle!

Brooke loved the ice cream cake!  The bonus about ice cream cake is NO egg!



Brooke and Tyler were both more than happy to help daddy open up all his presents.




I have had to resort to calling my husband "daddy" around the house.  Whenever I call him "Nick", Brooke starts going "Nick Daddy!, Nick Daddy!" Pretty funny!


P.S. I have finally figured out how to record the videos in small size files, so I can finally start uploading them again!! Woo Hoo

No comments: