Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

6 Month Professional Pictures

I am super happy with Tyler's 6 month pictures!  I still like getting the "posed" pictures for the kids milestone birthdays.  One day I would like to use a photographer for those more "natural" outdoor / artsy pictures, but these work for now.  I was not impressed with Tyler's 3 month pictures from JC Penny, and decided to do the drive to Portrait Innovations for these.  It was well worth the drive.  Instead of waiting 40 minutes to get started, the photographer was ready for us the second we walked in.  The studios are twice the size, and not hot and stuffy, plus there are two people working.  One to take pictures, and one to make the little guy smile & laugh.

Tyler was in a great mood, and we really didn't get any "out take shots"!  Also, the bonus is they don't charge extra for an additional person.  I just wish I would have brushed Brooke's hair better, but I wasn't really planning on getting her picture taken.  Here are just a "few" of my favorites!  They took 70 pictures total (versus the ~20 taken at JCP).










The only really good "out take" picture they got, and it was because Brooke really didn't want to smile at first.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great! What a little cutie!