He is doing a great job sleeping (for a 1 month old that is). He goes for about 2 1/2 to 3 hr spans in the middle of the night between eating, and then normally falls right back to sleep. Right now his eating schedule is basically (based on last night / today); 1:00 a.m., 4:00 a.m., 6:30 a.m.; 10:00 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4:15 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 9:30 p.m. Whew I guess that's a lot of feeding! No wonder he is growing so quickly. I am still in awe about the whole breast feeding thing, seeing as Brooke was on a bottle....and how well its working! So far Tyler has had only 3 bottles, and those were just because Nick wanted to continue to get him used to it...I haven't actually been away from him yet for any of his meals :)
September 13th will be my first day back to work...and I know it will be here way to quickly!!
Here are Tyler's sign pictures!
We tried to get a picture of all four kids....here is the best we got. :) Clayton is 4 months older than Tyler, and Emi is four months older than Brooke!
Just for fun, here is a picture of Brooke when she was 1 month old!




No comments:
Post a Comment