Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Our Big Girl!!

Brooke decided tonight's the night! We asked her if she wanted to sleep in her new big girl bed & she very excitely said "YES!". I think Nick was right about making sure she had some very cute sheets, and she was crazy excited about her monkey sheets.

We still have a lot of work to finish the room before I am ready to show the final product. The real test will be how tonight goes, and the fact this is the first time she can get out of her bed on her own.

I am sure if this goes well, we will have to give lots & lots of credit to Miss T, as she has been sleeping on a cot at daycare for quite some time now.

Also, this will definitely be a lot of stress off my shoulders if it goes well, because I won't have to worry about her being upset about the new baby taking "her bed". We will keep you posted!!




No comments: