Its day's like today, that I realize Brooke would be very sad if I was a stay at home mommy. Below are some pictures from "sprinkler time" at daycare. Its very, very hard to compete with this type of fun! It's always fun to see pictures of how Brooke's day went, and see how much fun she is having.
Crazy sprinkler...where's Brooke?

Brooke's buddy
Madi having a blast.

Oh there is Brooke...sitting nicely in the cars watching the other kids get wet. Even though she decided to not join in the craziness, I am sure she had a blast watching. Also, its reassuring that she acts the same at daycare, as with us! Besides bath time, Brooke so far isn't a fan of water.
Miss T, even stated she tried getting her a little wet, and she pouted...that's our Brooke! :)

Miss Melissa having fun with the kids!

Wow!! Now that is crazy!!

Team huddle...GO!

And Brooke again nice and comfy in her car hanging out with her buddy :) Looks like they must be getting something fixed....
No comments:
Post a Comment