I wasn't quite sure what caption to give this post. If you ever come to our house you will normally notice we keep our bathroom doors shut. It first started with Shelly toilet-papering the house, and now has continued with Brooke. Brooke got booted from daycare this morning right from the beginning when Miss T saw her constantly running noise, and very deep cough. I wasn't feeling to great myself, so it was nice to have an
excuse to work from home, and take a few naps. Brooke is actually on nap #3 right now, so hopefully she starts feeling better, and can go back to daycare tomorrow.
Brooke & Shelly decided to gang up together while I was listening to a conference call. Brooke actually started it this time, but Shelly was more than happy to join in on the fun. Me being the responsible mom, of course ran up stair right away to grab the camera :)
Lots of pictures, but gives you an idea of the fun they were having. I think Brooke was just trying to get a tissue to wipe her noise....and got a little carried away!
No comments:
Post a Comment