We got to celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Nick's family. Here is a picture of their beautiful tree, and all the presents.

Shelly made sure to keep
guard of the presents. I think she was probably the most excited to start opening them on Christmas morning!! Too bad she kept trying to open everyone
else's!

Nick, Simon, and Nicole. I have no idea what they were talking about, but loved the fact I caught this action shot of Simon :)

Grandpa aka Dad relaxing before the present opening festivities.

Brooke absolutely loved her new car, and
insisted for everyone to push her around the house. We are keeping it inside in the winter, and its serving as a great form of entertainment for her. Too bad she hasn't learned how to move it herself, and just wants to be pushed around everywhere.

Everyone watching Brooke enjoy the car!

Brooke also go some new fancy shoes! She is only 17.5 months old, and LOVES shoes. I think we may be in trouble!

Tom's excited gift from the boys....

A custom made neon sign of the La
Salle high school logo. Tom is very involved with the school that both he, and all four of the boys went to. It looks great hanging up in his office!
No comments:
Post a Comment