Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Gingerbread Houses!

Growing up we used to make and decorate our own gingerbread houses. My mom decided to bring the tradition back to life :) She baked three difference houses, and bought lots, and lots of fun candy decorations. Each of the girls (me and my two sisters), each decorated a house. It was a lot of fun, and we are looking forward to doing it again next year!

Here is Lea, Jorryn & Eliza decorating their house. Lea is wearing her new fancy cooking apron she got for Christmas.

Tara and Emi decorating their house. I think Emi just ate the candy, but that really is the best part!
Brooke and I starting on our house. Yes, I got a fancy cooking apron too for Christmas. I guess, I will need to learn how to cook now...
Nick and Brooke doing a little decorating. Too bad we reconfirmed Brooke's egg allergy, as the icing had egg whites in it, and her face broke out from her touching it :(

Jason joined in on the fun!

And finally so did Derek! I didn't even see the guys stealing too much candy.



Here is a picture of the final products! I hope the birds like them!!

No comments: