Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. We did our normal travelling between Cincinnati and Dayton for the weekend. We alternate the Thanksgiving dinner between the two families each year, and this year it was my family's turn. There were about 25 people at dinner, which is down from the years past where it had started to grow to around 40 people! Now, that there are new babies, I think the large crowd started to get to be a little much for some. (I still love the craziness, but I wasn't the one doing most of the cooking!)

Here are a few pictures of everyone sitting down to dinner. Mmmm..doesn't that food just look so yummy!



Here are some random, and fun pictures from the evening. Lea (older sis) with Edee (cousin's baby).

Of course I had a nice picture of Breanna (cousin) smiling with Emi, but I thought this one was much more entertaining, and really showed her true side...he he he..


Emi, Brooke & Edee.
"Edee I can't seem to figure out this puzzle. Would you like to give it a try...or at least a taste?"

"Shhh...Jorryn I have a secrete for you...."

One Grandpa, One Cookie, Two Grandbabies, and One Dog...wonder who won this battle....

Emi did of course. Check out that mouth full of cookie!

"Do you think this chair looks too big for me??"

This one is just right! "Now what do I want for Christmas this year??"

No comments: