Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

16 Months Old Today!!

Look who is 16 months old! Brooke was very excited for her 16 month birthday :) It actually turned out to be a very big day for her. She walked a total of 10 sets in a row! Plus she also learned how funny walking could be. It started with her walking to her daddy to show him her book, and she just kept on going after that!

Brooke also continues to be a wonderful eater & sleeper. She loves her vegetables most of all, and would probably eat a whole zucchini if we would let her. She also really enjoys anything with ketchup on it! Too bad it's just so messy. She goes to bed around 8:00 each night, and wakes up around 6:30 a.m. She is also still getting two naps a day. About 30 minutes around 9:00 a.m. (I am sure she could sleep longer, but they wake her up at daycare so she can participate in the activities.) Then she sleeps from about 12:30 to 2. Occasionally, she will also take a nap around 5:30 when we pick her up in the evening.

Overall, she is a very happy and giggly little kiddo. Still a munchkin, because her 12 month clothes still fit her best, and the 18 months are still a little big.

Here are her 16 month pictures. She kept scrunching her sign, so we decided to distract her with some Que balls!
Here are a few of her many, many out takes! Ta da!
Hmmm...that's an interesting light...
AHH..."I am sitting on a Que ball!"
"What is this for again?"

In the mornings, Brooke and I have a new routine. I put a few cheerios on the stool for her to eat. This way she is standing, and not getting attacked by Shelly with puppy kisses, plus she is staying where I can see her, and not getting into mischief while I finish putting my stuff together for work!

2 comments:

rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebecca said...

Super Cute! Love the outfit...