Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog worthy?

So I feel bad about not having any blog posts over the weekend, but I just didn't feel like I had great pictures. Here are a few of the pictures from the weekend because, I don't want my fans to keep coming back and checking for a new post just to be disappointed to not have one :)

Brooke sported her Bengal's gear on Sunday! (I have no idea if they won, but I don't think they did.) As you can see from the picture she was having fun driving her little car around.
On Saturday, Brooke, Carolyn and I went to Robin's baby shower. TWINS!! She revealed the sex of the babies at the shower, which was really cute. (1 boy & 1 girl) You had to put your guess in a basket, which I was wrong with my guess of 2 boys. (Brooke was quite the helper at the shower.)

Also, the shower had a very cute theme of monkeys, monkeys, monkeys everywhere! I loved the idea with the cup cakes!

Brooke just liked playing with the plastic monkey!

If only I could have gotten her to take her hand out of her mouth, this would have been a cute picture :)
Brooke was also such a good helper with opening presents...or at least in providing added entertainment. She pushed this box of diapers all over the place, and then decided to just stop and eat the ribbon. It's a good thing this event was a baby shower, and everyone seemed pretty entertained instead of annoyed with Brooke's craziness.

No comments: