Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy, Happy Halloween to all!

We had a very fun Halloween this year, and I think Brooke enjoyed the little tastes of candy she got all weekend!


The fun started at daycare, with a Halloween Party, and a parade. Brooke wore her Mummy Bib & Pumpkin shirt for the festivities.


The neighbors have a fun tradition of "booing" each other at Halloween. This consists of leaving a surprise on your neighbor's front door step, and then knocking on the door and running. You are then supposed to "Boo" two more houses. Brooke was very happy to go through the bucket of treats.
Then on Saturday, we spent the evening at one of our neighbor's for a Halloween party. Nick & I brought back out the hippie costumes, and Brooke went as a little ladybug.
Brooke had a good time at the party playing with the other little kids.
The older kids at the party enjoyed a pie eating contest. Good thing they did it in the garage, it was quite messy!

Do you like my hat I made at daycare??

Ooooooo.....
Watching a little T.V. with daddy. Hmm..."I wonder if Elmo is on??"







All ready for trick-or treating fun!

Brooke's first candy for the bag!!



Brooke helped Gracie & Sophie go through their candy inventory at the end of the evening.


Sammy was hoping Brooke would think his fireman costume was pretty cute, but I think she got scared instead :)

No comments: