I was so excited to get to see one of my college roommates, Bethany, in Toledo this past weekend for her baby shower!! Unfortunately, only one of my other roommates, Sandy, was able to make it to the shower, & my other 6
roomies couldn't :( However, fun for me, they all sent over some money so I could do lots, and lots of shopping for baby stuff!! Now, that I know what Brooke thinks is fun, and what was really useful shopping for baby stuff is really fun.
Here is a picture of Brooke checking out all the items. I don't think she was very happy they were being given away.

Everything all wrapped and ready to go!! I must say I think this is one of my fancier wrapping jobs.

What a glowing, beautiful,
prego Bethany!

Brooke also made a few friends at the shower.

Everyone got to decorate a bib for the baby! I must say, I think Sandy & mine were some of the best! Sandy "Party at My Crib 3 A.M, Bring Your Own Bottle" & Mine "I'm Even Cuter at 2 A.M.".
Too bad my other
roomies couldn't make it, but it was wonderful seeing Sandy & Bethany for a few hours!!
No comments:
Post a Comment