So I decided to take one last picture of the bottles on the counter where they have lived for the last 14 months, before they were tucked away nicely in one of Brooke's empty diaper boxes...
Then I decided to take an after picture of the empty counter top, but in order to really have a great effect the whole kitchen need to be spotless. (Not really sure why!?!) So now at 10:40, when I should have been sleeping 40 minutes ago for my early 5:30 wake up, I feel the need to post this final blog of the evening. What can I say, the blog has motivated me to clean the kitchen! Too bad I didn't take a better before picture, so you could really see the disaster I was starting with.
Anyways, here is the final product, and I am finally off to bed!



1 comment:
WOW! that was exciting!!!!
-JH Shugart
Post a Comment