Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend Fun and Ice Cream

We had a wonderful and relaxing weekend! Nick spent a lot of time training for his up coming Ironman race. He went to the park Saturday morning to practice his open water swim, and Sunday road his bike from Flat Rock all the way to Toledo and back! Plus the temperature was well over 90 deg! Go Nick!

Friday night we also took Brooke out for her first ice cream cone! I think it went over very well. I also think she may have liked her daddy's chocolate more than mommy's vanilla. Either way she was a very happy little kiddo.







"Mmmm....ice cream....I think I must be in heaven."
"Hey who turned out all the lights??" Silly daddy!
Look who is much taller than the stool, and who pushed it all the way from the counter to here!

Very sleepy baby, after a long day of playing and having fun. What should I do???

I know! Paint her toe nails!!

No comments: