Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Signing - Take 1

We have been working with Brooke lately on "Baby Signing", which is the same as normal sign language, just starting with the words that babies will use most often.

Brooke is doing a good job on picking up the words / hand motions very quickly. I am calling this post "Take 1", as I don't know how to rotate the videos from the camera, and they are all sideways! I am planning on getting new ones, but figured I would show what we have so far.

Brooke's Favorite...."MILK"

Brooke's version of "MORE" It is supposed to be both hands cupped, but this works for now.

Brooke is also very good at "All done", and "No" of course! I will try and get a new video soon of her other signs, when she isn't so sleepy!

1 comment:

And Now There Are Four said...

Brooke's signing is awesome! Miles needs to take lessons from her. Her signs are so clear (which is not the case on this end). Way to go Brooke! Awesome job!!