We took Brooke for her one year pictures at Portrait Innovations. I was very excited that we timed her naps right, and there wasn't a wait when we got there. We got some very cute pictures of her. (They took about 70 pictures, and I tried very hard to limit them to keep the post from being too long.)

We also managed a family picture. We are trying to take one family picture each year. I must say I am quite impress with my color coordination of the outfits.




I love her baby blue eyes. She definitely gets those from her daddy.
I also thought it would be fun to include some of her "out takes" from the session. This gives you a better idea on how silly she can be!

"Ah...let me think about that one."

"Well...."

"
AHHH...no more pictures!"
"OK...I guess few more would be ok."


I think this one is so silly because it shows her crazy teeth. She has two on the bottom, and two on the top. The ones on the top are both on the right side!

"Ta da!"

"Grrrr"
"That's all....I am out of here!"

1 comment:
I love the "out-takes!" Brooke is adorable. I like the More Pictures shot :) The family shots are beautiful.
Post a Comment