Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Year Doctor Visit & Stats!

Brooke survived her 1 year Dr. Apt today and three shots! Poor thing :(


I also had the doctor check her ears, since she always seems to be messing with her right one. The normal check didn't notice anything, but then I suggested the pressure check. (A lady at work mentioned an issue her kid was having.) The doctor found the pressure in her right ear drum wasn't quite right. I am kind of disappointed I had to suggest the pressure check, but regardless glad to find something, since I know Brooke kept acting like it was bothering her. The next step is actually taking her to Children's Hospital. Hopefully, they can get her in soon, and find something very, very easy to fix!


We also got her stats at the appointment as well. She is still a little peanut! Height = 28" (25%), Weight = 19.2 lbs (10%) - This is the same weight she was at 11 months, and Head = 17.5". We actually thought she had a pretty good belly on her, but apparently she is a little small. The doctor wasn't worried, and just said they had to make sure she didn't drop below the chart on her next visit. Brooke is also approved to start trying any foods! The only thing to really avoid was shell fish. I guess no shrimp for her just yet.


Here is a good picture of her "little" belly! At the cottage it is tradition to give the babies baths in the kitchen sink.
Brooke also decided to bring in some cupcakes to daycare tomorrow. Plus this gave me another opportunity to work on my cake decorating skills!




No comments: