Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Brooke Turns 1!

Happy Birthday to my baby girl! We have had such an amazing year getting to watch our little baby grow into a little girl. We got to celebrate her birthday at the cottage with a huge group of my family. It was pretty crazy with 3 babies & 2 dogs, but a great time! I tried to limit the number of picture, but what can I say she is just such a cutie!


Here is her famous sign picture for the day! Got to love those eyes. :) What's up dude?!?! We also found out that Brooke got two teeth as well for her birthday! Her two front top ones on the right side of her mouth. (None on the left side yet.)

Modeling her party crown.

She had a few different ones that she shared with Emi.
Emi was quite the "helper" all night, checking out all the new toys!


One of her favorite "toys" was the card from Grandma & Grandpa, which played this silly song when you opened it.

So I had this great idea for Brooke's birthday cake from a party I was at earlier in the year. (Here is a picture of Jay's birthday cake. Feb. 29th)
Well after probably 5 hrs of work..I think I need to take up different hobby than cake decorating! At least it tasted yummy :p


"Why am I back in my eating chair....and where are my clothes??"

"What is this??"

"Ah now I see!! Yummy!"

Good thing Shelly and Chloe were there to help with the clean up!
Now it's straight to the tub! What a fun birthday!

1 comment:

And Now There Are Four said...

I've been waiting for this post :) Cute cake. Brooke seemed to enjoy it. I realized I forgot the sign for Miles's birthday pictures!