Well Wordless Thursday just doesn't have the right ring to it, so I guess I will include some words! I actually have a very good excuse for missing Wordless Wednesday. I normally do my posts in the evening, and last night the weather started to turn bad with tornado warnings in the area. We learned our lesson from the one a few weeks back that hit areas only 10 minutes away from us, where we didn't go to the basement, to take these very seriously. So we set up the pack-a-play for Brooke, brought down Shelly's puppy bed, and Nick and I cuddled in the twin bed in the bedroom in the basement. I was really proud of myself to be already in the basement when we heard the tornado sirens go off! Fortunately, the only tornado which touched down was about 35 miles from us in Saline, MI (about 15 min south of Ann Arbor, MI). So, with that being said, here are my pictures I would have posted yesterday, if we weren't taking cover in the basement!
Brooke and her crazy
tongue!
No comments:
Post a Comment