Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

11 Months Old

Brooke turned 11 month old today, June 8th! She is still such a happy little girl, but finally a very, very mobile little girl. She loves following you around the house, poking a sleeping puppy, and most of all playing with the dog bowls!

She is a great eater, we haven't found too many of the Gerber baby foods she won't eat, only when mommy tries to make her own baby food does Brooke really gag. Also, I have been able to keep her on mommy's milk up until she was 11 months old! However, we have finally exhausted my crazy freezer stash, and I am no where near keeping up with her on how much I can pump each day. So starting today, we are finally including a little formula in with her milk. I would estimate in about a week she will be at about 2 bottles of formula a day, and only one bottle of milk. I am just glad I have been able to give her milk up until this point. I won't miss all the time pumping at work, but I will always cherish having the time each day to just think about my little baby.

Brooke is still working on her talking skills, and mostly just babbles. Every once in a while we think we hear a funny word, but nothing really constant at this point. She does love waving "Good Bye" to everyone she meets!

Here are her 11 month pictures!
And she is off...
It was very difficult keeping her from eating, or at least playing with her sign, but it was worth the entertainment!

Ahhh....
Check you later dude...

Really more pictures with this silly sign??

Hmmm

Still only two teeth so far on the bottom.

One finally video to leave you with for the day!

No comments: