Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

5 Months Old

Yes..I am quite behind on my updates...so my plan is to finally get back up to speed! Brooke had a really bad cold over the past month, and it finally starting to feel a lot better. You can see this in her 5 month picture she just wasn't feeling too well.
Here are a few pics right before she got sick. She is just such a happy little girl, and I love putting all her cute outfits on her.
Her Aunt Lea made the cute little booties!
She has also really started to enjoy playing on her play mat, which includes lots of kisses for the whale :p


2 comments:

And Now There Are Four said...

I love the pictures of Brooke on her mat. She's precious. I'm so jealous that you have all these adorable girl clothes. Cute boy clothes are not easy to find. We hope you had a great first Christmas and New Year's with her :)

The Fry Family said...

I agree with Shan - cute boy clothes are much harder to find than adorable girl clothes! :-) However, this is sometimes a detriment to the pocket book. Izzy knows... "we don't tell daddy" sometimes! :-)