Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

We celebrated New Years with my good friends Wiebke & Saunke. I know Wiebke from work. We always have a fun time hearing about all their adventures. They are from Germany, and have been living over in the US for the last few years. The funny part is how much of Michigan & the rest of the US they have explored, and how little Nick and I have. One of these days we are going to have them be our tour guides! Cheers to the start of a New Year!

I know this past year has been really tough for many families, and many are glad to see it go. We however, had one of the best years ever getting to welcome our little Brooke in to the family. I am really looking forward to what 2010 will bring, but hope things start to slow down a little :) Brooke will be 6 month old in 1 week, and I am really looking forward to being able to continue to cherish every day as she grows up into a beautiful little person.

Brooke & Shelly hanging out, and enjoying the New Year!!

No comments: