Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nick is 360 Months Old!

Nick turned 360 months old last week! I was going to have him hold up a sign similar to Brooke's signs :) but I thought I would be nice since it was his birthday and all.


Our attempt at a family picture!

Brooke was a great helper in opening up all his presents.

I wonder why she is so excited about a Wii game??

Oh...because she thought it looked yummy!

All the paper of course looked yummy as well.

I also threw Nick a surprise birthday party this year, which worked really well...and he was actually totally surprised!! Thanks again for everyone that was able to come over and celebrate with us.


It was also wonderful having so many people around to keep Brooke entertained! Thanks Casey and Wiebke...

Oh...look we even caught Jay playing with Brooke! (He was trying to hide in the picture...but didn't do a very good job!)

No comments: