Anyone can send thank you cards...but how many people can do a personal shout out on the blog!?!?
Thank you so much Beth for Tyler's super cute "Tagon". I know you said the "T" on the side was for Toledo, but I think its fits just as well for "Tyler".
The kids are having so much fun playing with him. Make sure to tell Edee we will take very good care of our little Toledo Tagon!
3 months ago



2 comments:
I am so glad he likes it.. I will have to get some out for the other cousins sometime soon so Brooke and Emi and etc can all have one. (busy making one for the kid hickuping in my belly right now). I figured the T would stand for Tyler much more then for Toledo.. it was just a nice mix of both. Enjoy.
Glad that he likes it, Edee did some rigorous quality control on it.
Post a Comment