Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Forward Movement

Tyler still isn't great a sitting, but that's strictly because its too boring to sit in one spot!  He is constantly trying to go after everything nearby!

At 6 1/2 months old, we have some forward movement.  Tyler will be cruising all over the house before we know its.  This is quite a change from Brooke, who was not only very content with sitting in one spot playing with the toys given to her, she actually learned it was easier to pull on the blanket to pull the toys closer than try moving herself to get them.  Brooke started crawling at about 10 months old.   Brooke was so mellow with her moving, we never really needed baby gates.  I am guessing that's not going to be the case with Tyler!  The trick will be getting the really secure gates, as I am sure he will just knock over the wooden ones.

Here is a short video!



1 comment:

Beth said...

I love how when you ask brooke to scooch it back. She moves back.