Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sign Picture for Shelly too?

Its very hard to believe Shelly is 7 years old....or actually 6 (oops)!  We got her about 1 year and 8 month after we were married....after I had proven I could keep a plant alive, and was worthy of a little puppy dog.  (Note: the plant is still alive and on top of our kitchen cabinet, at which I forget to water it often.  It's a very, very tough plant!)

Here is one of my favorite puppy pictures!  She used to love cuddling with Nick's feet.


Here is the "sign picture" I took, and then while typing up the blog, I realized it needed a little bit of TLC, so I updated with photo shop (paint) to the one below.


Brooke said Shelly also needed her picture in the chair, and wanted to join her.


Brooke then proceeded to put a bucket on her head, of which I couldn't resist the urge to snap a few pictures.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Shelly was soo little! They were so cute then. Jay and I were recently talking about how terrible it would be if there was a breeder that lived nearby. We'd have like 8 wiener dogs!