I am glad for these monthly pictures, or I might get lazy with updating the blog! This is a great excuse to keep the pictures coming.
These pic were well worth being a few minutes late to work to capture some early morning "month pictures". Brooke continue to show how girlie she is with her latest love of "tink bell" & princesses. I found these pajamas at a mom-to-mom sale...they are a size 4! However, she doesn't care and loves wearing them at any opportunity. (Also, showing off her tinkerbell socks!)
Brooke & Baby T all ready to play at Miss T's house for the day!
Brooke playing with the manger set. Of course she had to hold the "baby" and "mommy."
Brooke keeps on putting one of her babies in the bouncer. Needless to say it kind if freaks me out each time I walk past.....
You may wonder the significance of this picture... Well we were preparing for a smorgasbord (leftovers) evening. Nick put all the various types of food on the counter while Brooke watched. We walked away for about 30 seconds, and found she had opened the cold pizza and was chowing down! I guess she picked what she wanted for dinner! This was also the first time she ate a whole piece of pizza, without me cutting it up into little bites.
Santa baby!
2 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment