Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Fun Day!

We spent most of the weekend just relaxing & having fun around the house!  Saturday, I did my Mom 2 Mom shopping.  I love just walking around, talking with people, and finding those hidden treasures.  Plus the negotiating is fun too :)

I finally found some totes I like for the new kiddo room, so now Nick can build the shelves to match!  I am really excited to have a place to organize all the toys.  Well Brooke instantly decided the totes were of course for her to play in.  



Next Brooke decided to help Tyler out with his tummy time.  He is getting really good at holding is head up now!

Next it was on to puzzles.  Brooke decided Tyler should help with this too!


Some how I managed to get them both down for a nap at the same time today! Go Mommy! (No it wasn't together under this blanket, but this picture was too good to pass up.)  Also, if anyone wants to know who Tyler looks like....definitely Brooke!

Sleepy Baby T.  (Love the Superman outfit I picked up at the Mom2Mom for like $1! It even comes with a matching hat.  Like I said, the hidden treasures!)

Finally the day ended with watching some football! We were actually watching the Lions and hoping for a 6th win in a row, but unfortunately it wasn't Detroit's weekend. :(

GO BENGALS! TOUCH DOWN!

No comments: