Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Congrats Heather & Cory!!

We had a great time this past weekend celebrating Heather & Cory's wedding!  They did a great job in putting together an amazing wedding, which was also so accommodating for the guests!

Brooke & Emi the morning before the wedding seeing what kind of trouble they could get into!

The ceremony was beautiful with Lake Michigan right in the background.

First kiss as husband & wife!

A great picture of the four sisters.

Aunt Shirley (Heather's mom), Aunt Pat, Aunt Donna, & Linda (my mom)

I am not exaggerating when I say they had the best dessert I have ever had at a wedding!  Everyone had fun choosing a few options to try.  I did the strawberry cheese cake & key lime cheese cake.  Both of which were absolutely amazing!  Well worth the fat & calories :)

Look its a picture without any kids! Not sure what to do with that.

Lea, my older sis, & her husband Jason!

My cousins & the three sisters! Elizabeth, Heather & Praeumbeh.

Aunt Tara trying to cuddle & keep two kiddos warm.

Heather & Cory! What a cute couple! Congratulations!

And finally Grandma trying to hold two kiddos! Looks easier than it was!

No comments: