Tyler was in a very positive mood this morning for his big day. I also did pretty good if I say so myself with only a few tears when I dropped him off.
However, it broke my heart when I picked him up to hear he had a tough day. He didn't do well on his naps, and sounded like he was pretty fussy all day. Unfortunately, he does sleep a lot in my arms during the day, and likes to be swaddled at night. Per state law, daycares are not allowed to have blankets in cribs, so no swaddling. He did however do a good job eating, and burping. Miss T. reassured me that it will probably take some time for him to adjust, but I don't remember hearing Brooke was fussy on her first days, so it definitely hurts.
Here are his pictures before daycare. Of course, he is currently sleeping in his car seat right now!

Brooke coordinated her outfit with him!



1 comment:
Hang in there. I hate drop offs to this day. I'm glad Mike too care of Miles' entire first year because of my schedule. I still can't believe Tyler is already 8 weeks old - geez that went by fast!
Post a Comment