In order to preserve Wordless Wednesday, I am trying to create a Sleepy Sunday. However, I am finding it harder than I thought to remember to post the pictures on Sunday. Please note that all pictures of Brooke are completely natural. Meaning, we are not putting her in any of the poses, but just checking in on her before we head to bed each night! Good thing she has such a big bed, and is able to flip into all these funny positions! However, unlike Wordless Wednesday, I have full rights to be able to describe the the sleeping pictures :)
This picture is like "Where's Waldo?"...Where is Tyler hidden in all the laundry?
Picture 1

Picture 2 about 10 seconds later! (Note I did move the Elmo book after the picture, so she didn't bonk into it on her next move.)
1 comment:
Dang, she looks comfortable! And good luck with the laundry...
Post a Comment