Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Morning Coloring

Sunday mornings have turned into mama / Brooke time as Nick has been heading out early to go study for a few hours in the morning for his up coming PE exam he is taking.

This morning we decided to do a little coloring. Brooke has been bringing home some beautiful pictures from daycare, and I thought it would be fun to watch the artist live! Thanks Aunt Tara for the nice big crayons!

Very talented being able to color with both hands at the same time!
Wow she even knows how to hold them like a pencil.

Now she is really getting into the coloring!
Hmmm...I think its about perfect!
Ok...a little bit more on this side!

Ta da! All finished! My beautiful master piece!
Now who is going to push me around in my car, so I can take my puppy for a walk?

No comments: