Miss Brooke is officially 19
ths old, and on her way to 2 years old! Everyday we get some very fun reports from daycare. Anything from her teaching the little girl sitting next to her at lunch "uh oh", to her following behind the kids who are dancing on the little foam squares and picking them up behind them giggling. We also get reports about her being the little social butterfly getting along with all the kids, and always excited to say hi to each of the parents as they arrive.
Her hair is really starting to get really long, and she is still great about keeping in a pony tail...or three, which means we won't need to cut it for quite some time. She fits perfectly into her 18 month clothing, with some of it still being a little big. She is up to about 21.6 lbs!
Here are our many attempts at her sign picture. Good thing she is such a good sport for mommy's entertainment!

Just a happy little kiddo! I am sure it helped she ate her favorite dinner of
ravioli!

"You guys are serious about this sign again aren't you??"

"Wow..this thing is really fun to kick!!"


"What do you think? Does it make a good hat?"


"Hmmm...I wonder where I can hide this thing..."

"I know!! My favorite spot under the pool table!"

And finally our last attempt at a picture of Miss Brooke and her sign!
No comments:
Post a Comment