Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Surprise!! Party!!

My wonderful husband threw me a surprise 30th birthday party this past weekend. So maybe I wasn't completely surprised, but that doesn't stop it from being my best birthday party ever! I was so excited to have my college roommates all up for the weekend once again. Now that everyone is married, its even more difficult for us all to get together. We missed you Kristen and Bethany!!


Jessi holding Mindi's new baby, Marcus, and Mindi holding Brooke and Grace. Jessi made the drive from Akron, and Mindi from IN.

Sandy and Christian made the drive from Cleveland!

Katie with her beautiful little baby Brianne. They are South of Toledo.
My little sis, Tara cuddling with Brianne.

A few friends from work, Wiebke, Soenke, Jackie, and my mom.

Ryan (Mindi's hubby) and Wes (Katie's hubby) being their normal goofy selves.


Nick, Derek, Jason & Dad trying their luck at corn hole.

I could have sworn there where 10 babies at the party, but I keep counting them in the picture, and apparently there were only 5!!
Marcus, Grace, Brooke, Emi & Brianne

And they are off....
Jason, Lea & Damia hanging out with Marcus.My college roommates!!
Katie & Brianne, Rebecca (Madison was at home), Hannah & Brooke, Sandy, Jessi, Mindi & Grace & Marcus!
The weather was just wonderful!!
NOT SLEEPY!!
Jay is VERY SLEEPY! (I can't believe I don't have a good picture of Carolyn for the blog!!)

Good camp fire at the end of the evening!

Glad they found this can at the end of the night, and forgot to cook it!!

No comments: