Hi Everyone! Nothing too exciting, just spending as much time as possible hanging out with our little girl. She is just growing so fast. She has even started to roll over! I tried to upload a video, but unfortunately it was too big for this site :( I guess you will just have to come visit, so you can see it in person!
Here are some of Brooke's latest pictures.
A new hat from her Great Aunt Pat. Just too cute!

Grandma came to visit last weekend!
Good cuddle time!

We decided to try out the new carrier, now that Brooke can hold her head up so well.

So sleepy....

Sticking out my
tongue at my daddy is one of my favorite games!

So big in my overalls!

Shelly and the little girl hanging out while I update the blog!
2 comments:
I love the new pictures, Hannah! And you look Great! Way to go. Call me sometime so we can catch up again. And thanks for having me for lunch a couple of weeks ago...our little chat was exactly what I needed :) Miss you!
I love the hat! Brooke is getting so big. It's hard to believe she'll be three months soon :)
Post a Comment