Time is just flying by...Brooke turned 2 month old on Sept. 8
th! I think she had a good time modeling for the camera for her two month pictures.
We think there is a very good chance her eyes are going to stay that beautiful blue color!

Hmmm...I wonder if she is able to read the sign already...It looks like it to me!

Look how tall she has grown. We just had her two month check up. She wasn't very happy about the shots, but we where glad to hear everything was perfectly normal, plus she is growing right on target. 22 3/4" and 10 lb 15 oz. Both of these put her right at the 50% mark. She had grown quite a bit from her last appointment (July 29
th - 21 3/4" and 8 lb 10 oz).

Here is her little sun outfit she is borrowing from her cousin
Emi.
Ok...her feet aren't really that BIG!

She got this very cute
Rauph Lauren outfit from our friend
Rebecca. This is also the first time she has worn shoes!
1 comment:
She's beautiful. We really cannot wait to meet her. I wish Miles and I would have had time to visit when we were in Michigan a few weeks ago. It's so hard to believe our babies are almost 3 months old already!
Post a Comment