Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tyler is 4 months old!

Our little man is just growing, growing, growing!  He is such a happy, laid back "little" guy.  I took him for his 4 month check up this week and he weighed in at 15.l lbs (75%), 25 1/2", and 16 1/2" on head size.  The doctor have him a very good report card, and said everything looks great!

I mentioned in the appointment how he isn't really rolling over much, which she said was ok, and not really expected until he is 5 to 6 months old.  Well of course that night Tyler rolled from his back to his belly!  Silly little guy.  Tyler is still eating every 2.5 to 3 hours around the clock.  Yes, throughout the night as well!  There have been a few hours where he has gone 5 hours, but normally he is up every 3.  Fortunately, he normally eats and then goes right back to sleep.

He did a great job on his 4 month chair pictures.  I was so excited to get such great smiles!  Also, this is the first time he has worn his gym shoes! I guess he is ready to start working out with daddy.







I tried to get similar pictures to Brooke's 4 months! Here is the link to her 4 month pics.

No comments: