It's amazing how quickly you forget how "floppy" and tiny new born babies are. Clayton was born March 6th, weighing 6 lbs 11 oz, and 19" long. He was about 2 1/2 week early as his official due date was today, March 21st.
Its was very convenient having the "baby bump" to rest him on while holding him!
Aunt Lea & little Clayton...Tara is very lucky to have Lea so close by for visits during the week to help out! I know I will be very jealous when my little baby is here!


Here is a picture of the 5 cousins (grandchildren)! This was the best picture I got of all of them...and I am guessing no one else did better with them all looking at the camera. It will be fun getting pictures of them each year all together and watching them grow!
Here is a picture of the 5 cousins (grandchildren)! This was the best picture I got of all of them...and I am guessing no one else did better with them all looking at the camera. It will be fun getting pictures of them each year all together and watching them grow!



No comments:
Post a Comment