Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Tuesday is the Day!

Baby update...well we officially past the due date of July 4th, and the Dr. felt it would be a good time to consider having the little girl induced. (aka...she over stayed her welcome, and its time to move out!) We went ahead and scheduled to go in to the hospital tomorrow, Tuesday July 7th @ 3:00. I won't lie, I do really like the idea of having her at 12:34:56 on 7-8-09, maybe we will get close!

We will keep everyone posted with the status!!

3 comments:

The Fry Family said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited! :-) This summer is chock full of babies for our friends... Love it!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear she has arrived!! Good luck today-you'll do great :)

And Now There Are Four said...

Very exciting! We'll be thinking of you guys. We were in your shoes only a few days ago :)